How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8883747279499938580/10 thanks a lot Jose!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
827262626727373626262627282882737373737363727/10 anytime
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
67895043987654839048756483904857489058567/10 where is everyone else
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8272736362828282727282892929292828272622773636363/10 occupied with the da daily troubles of life
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
921891372/10 BRIAR MAH LOVEE
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
192919199292929292922282829292992929292/10
MARCI! WHERE IS OUR OPEHILA? ALAS, SHE NEEDS TO REUNITE WITH HAMLET
MARCI! WHERE IS OUR OPEHILA? ALAS, SHE NEEDS TO REUNITE WITH HAMLET
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
91284978383787897887878443447137483784789788478439843/10
WHERE HATH SHE GONE? OH POOR HAMLET I was about to say Hamilton lol XD
WHERE HATH SHE GONE? OH POOR HAMLET I was about to say Hamilton lol XD
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
88273747738202001039840/10 CELAA
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
109999000000000000/10
AH, TIS HIS LOOKS THAT SAVE HIM, HE DOESNT DESERVE OUR OPHELIA
Lolll
AH, TIS HIS LOOKS THAT SAVE HIM, HE DOESNT DESERVE OUR OPHELIA
Lolll
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |