Girls VS Boys!

18

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Girls VS Boys!
17

Andy Loggins, Ravenclaw

Girls VS Boys!
18

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Girls VS Boys!
19

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
20

Sta • 5 | Eva • 6 | Str • 7 | Shop | Ency
Wis • 4 | ArcPower • 7 | Acc • 6 | In a world full of roses, be a sunflower

Girls VS Boys!
21

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
20

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Girls VS Boys!
21

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
22

Sta • 5 | Eva • 6 | Str • 7 | Shop | Ency
Wis • 4 | ArcPower • 7 | Acc • 6 | In a world full of roses, be a sunflower

Girls VS Boys!
23

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.