Name a fictional character A-Z!

Ursula

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Velma (Scooby Doo)

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Wolverine

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Name a fictional character A-Z!
X-23 also known as Laura Kinney X-Men lol

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Zeus ( Herculus) gen was bouta write "X-man"

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Annabeth!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Belle

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Cedric Diggory :evil: :evil:

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Draco Malfoy

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Elsa from Frozen

hello rp wit me please