How Well Known Are You On HiO?

83217789182398389/10 BLAIRRR

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1891919191919191991919292929/19
Oh and that their cat needs to go to the vet

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3749573957398758937385978/10
Blair!
Bri in what context did you learn that with the father's hair?


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
948239893290/10

Booked an appointment dude seemed busy lol XD

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1892929292992929292929292/10
I dunno a random dude said it to me

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
938291378992183/10

wow

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
282991919291919919292020922/10
He also said “My mother ate the sun”….

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
93817891290/10
Curiouser and Curiouser

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
37943792749273947293749/10

my mother ate the sun once... it was beautiful chat lemme be poetic fjsdljfljdljs


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7412894783281787328912/10

*drumroll for the queen*

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8