How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9291894840/10
Sto bene. E tu? "I'm good. How about you?" that's what I said XD
Sto bene. E tu? "I'm good. How about you?" that's what I said XD
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3837397292829/10
Sto bene, grazie! "I'm good, thanks". Idk what to say anymore
Sto bene, grazie! "I'm good, thanks". Idk what to say anymore
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9218827178/10
And there ends my italian knowledge
And there ends my italian knowledge
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1)181818191991919191/10
YOU BETRAYED ME AND I KNOW THAT YOULL NEVER BE SORRY
FOR THE WAY I HURT YEAH YOU TALKED TO HER WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER
YOU BETRAYED ME AND I KNOW THAT YOULL NEVER BE SORRY
FOR THE WAY I HURT YEAH YOU TALKED TO HER WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8063105860853600/10 LOVED YOU AT YOUR WORST BUT THAT DIDNT MATTER
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
346276383738748478373873/10
LILS sory ppl i don't have the lyrics to that one memorized
@Marcella di Angelo fr mine too, I can order smth in a coffeeshop but I don't think we are in one rn sooo T-T
LILS sory ppl i don't have the lyrics to that one memorized
@Marcella di Angelo fr mine too, I can order smth in a coffeeshop but I don't think we are in one rn sooo T-T
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1021989909/10 pfft yahh I can order ice ccream >v<
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
191919199181919192929/10
I can say that their father lost his hair while showering!
I can say that their father lost his hair while showering!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9221878798893748217783278783787878128128289/10
WHATTT
WHATTT
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Marceee
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |