What does it mean to you?
Friendship! And unicorns!
Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
โ They want the Moon, I'm on Marsโ| โHonestly, don't you two read?โ|
What does it mean to you?
Fairytale
What does it mean to you?
Fable.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
What does it mean to you?
Old
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
Dumbledore
---๐๐ธ๐ผ๐ฝ ๐ช๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ท๐ฝ๐ต๐โก
What does it mean to you?
Grindelwald
What does it mean to you?
ME Oscar Wilde
What does it mean to you?
The Picture of Dorian Gray
What does it mean to you?
Gay Basil
---๐๐ธ๐ผ๐ฝ ๐ช๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ท๐ฝ๐ต๐โก