How Well Known Are You On HiO?

@9191982828282929191918828/10
ALL THAT TIME I SAT ALONE IN MY TOWER

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
689768599579579/10 TOWER????

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
29272827383738379383838388393838/10

YOU WERE JUST HONING YOUR POWERS


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
162772727882828889192888/10 NO PRINCE CAME TO SAVE ME

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
827283784848484/10

THAT'S NOT PART OF THE LYRICS, WHO'S PRINCE sorry I'm slow T-T


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
34444322223455665799865423568/10
SOMEONE WHO COMES ON MY DREAMS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
378347948298101739373938/10
I'M NOT EVEN GONNA QUESTION THAT


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9283177898899/10 YOU DUG ME OUT OF MY GRAVE AND SAVED MY HEART FROM THE FATE OPHELIAAA

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 yeah I have seen you couple of times but idk you.

---𝓜𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂♡

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10
Haven't seen you around, but hii!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then