How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 LEVEL UP
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9568499400485885/10 yayt
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
55566756555/10
HEYAAA
HEYAAA
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
@919292992029929292/10
YOU SAVED MY HEART FROM THE FATE OF OPHELIA
YOU SAVED MY HEART FROM THE FATE OF OPHELIA
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
59689594005/10 r y gonna level me to 11?
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
627373883/10
BRI, MEDICAL STUDIES SHOW THAT YOU GOT A SONG STUCK IN YOUR HEAD
BRI, MEDICAL STUDIES SHOW THAT YOU GOT A SONG STUCK IN YOUR HEAD
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
23345666542124578999/10
OPHELIA LIVED IN FANTASY
OPHELIA LIVED IN FANTASY
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
281982938393838/10
CAREFUL NOT TO DAMAGE YOUR VOCAL CORDS BABE
CAREFUL NOT TO DAMAGE YOUR VOCAL CORDS BABE
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
177181818818181818818181818818191/10
IM TAKING A BREAK FROM BEING A SINGER YAYY
NO MORE TRACKS TO BE RECORDED
IM TAKING A BREAK FROM BEING A SINGER YAYY
NO MORE TRACKS TO BE RECORDED
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
728363837847484748748484/10
BAHAHAH
BAHAHAH