How Well Known Are You On HiO?
610601605050/10 good, wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
757678889/10 Also good! Had my dinner.
PC: Laasya Manjunath
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
344555443334556677899/10 ESTHIE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6978784968949404/10 SIBLING DUMPER, PARTNER IN CRIME
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Level UP
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
266263/10
NO WORDS NEEDED, HI
NO WORDS NEEDED, HI
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3466654322345678888/10
You saved my heart from the fate of Ophelia
I’m sorry I had to
You saved my heart from the fate of Ophelia
I’m sorry I had to
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
69849594/10 why am i still at 5…….
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Level UP
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |