How Well Known Are You On HiO?

7445679936/10 Hru guys?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
610601605050/10 good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
757678889/10 Also good! Had my dinner.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
344555443334556677899/10 ESTHIE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6978784968949404/10 SIBLING DUMPER, PARTNER IN CRIME

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Level UP

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
266263/10
NO WORDS NEEDED, HI


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3466654322345678888/10
You saved my heart from the fate of Ophelia
I’m sorry I had to

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
69849594/10 why am i still at 5…….

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Level UP

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe