Food Game
Dumplings.
Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
Food Game
Squash.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
Food Game
Honey
Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
Food Game
Yogurt
“This is only a foretaste of what is to come, and only the shadow of what is going to be.”
Stamina: 9 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 9/ Wisdom: 7 / Arcane Power: 7 / Accuracy: 11
Food Game
Sour cream
Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
Food Game
Mango
Edna O'Neil - 1st Year - #408080
"Nous n'héritons pas de la Terre de nos ancêtres ; nous l'empruntons à nos enfants." - Saint-Exupéry
Food Game
Octopus
Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
Food Game
Salad
Edna O'Neil - 1st Year - #408080
"Nous n'héritons pas de la Terre de nos ancêtres ; nous l'empruntons à nos enfants." - Saint-Exupéry