Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-42
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-43
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-44
☆| stamina ◦ 5 | evasion ◦ 7 | strength ◦ 5 | wisdom ◦ 7 | arcane power ◦ 5 | accuracy ◦ 6 |☆
☆ ency ☆
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-46
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-47
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-48
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-49
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-50
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |