Girls VS Boys!

35

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Girls VS Boys!
36

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
35

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Girls VS Boys!
36

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
35

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Girls VS Boys!
36

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
35

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Girls VS Boys!
36

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
35

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Girls VS Boys!
36

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.