Girls VS Boys!
26
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
28
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
29
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
30
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
31
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
32 *Whispers* How's the poster coming along?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
33 not good, am messing up
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
34 I don't belive you you're to good to mess up!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.