What does it mean to you?

COURAGE

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Bravery

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|

What does it mean to you?
Idiots

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

What does it mean to you?
Boys at my school

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|

What does it mean to you?
Stupid

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

What does it mean to you?
Dim witted

when you can't find light, be it

What does it mean to you?
arrogance

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

What does it mean to you?
Pride

---𝓜𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂♡

What does it mean to you?
Rainbow

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

What does it mean to you?
Magical

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.