Girls VS Boys!

22

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
23

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
24

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Girls VS Boys!
23!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls VS Boys!
24!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
25

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
26

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
27

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
28

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
29

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9