Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-8!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-9!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-10!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-11!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-12!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-13!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-14!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-15!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-16!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9