Girls VS Boys!

36!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
37!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
38!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
39!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
40!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
41!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
43!!!!!!!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
44!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.