Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-82

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-84?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-91

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-92

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-93!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-94!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-95!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-96!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-97!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-98!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9