Girls VS Boys!

26!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
27!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
28!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
29!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
30!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
31!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
32!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
33!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
34!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
35!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.