Girls VS Boys!

6!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
7!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
8!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
9!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
10!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
11!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
12!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
13!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
14!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
15!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.