Girls VS Boys!

37!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
38!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
39!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
40!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
41!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
42!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
43!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
44!!Check yur owls...
Last edited by Flame Afterglow on 15 May 2026, 17:50, edited 1 time in total.

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
45!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
46!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.