Girls VS Boys!

27!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
28!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
29!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
#30!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
31!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
32!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
33!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
34!!!!1

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
35!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
36!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.