Girls VS Boys!

19!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
20!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
21!!!! How's the RP going?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
22!! imma start it in some while!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
23!!!Yay!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
24!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
25!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
26!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
25

Girls VS Boys!
26!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.