Girls VS Boys!

46

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
47!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
48!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
47

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls VS Boys!
48!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
47

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls VS Boys!
48

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
47!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls VS Boys!
48!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
47!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.