What does it mean to you?

DETENTION!!

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

What does it mean to you?
School

---๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚โ™ก

What does it mean to you?
Work

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Moneyy!! :love2: ๐Ÿค‘

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

What does it mean to you?
Shopping Spree!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Mall.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Complexes

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



What does it mean to you?
Houses

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
slytherin againnn

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

What does it mean to you?
Gryffindor!!

---๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚โ™ก