15 May 2026, 09:09
Middle School Hub
Hi George! Just a note, I don't think you are allowed to ask people for their real life age, due to privacy! Please can someone correct me if I'm wrong!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
15 May 2026, 09:22
Middle School Hub
But Prefect applications doCinder Blaze wrote: 15 May 2026, 09:09 Hi George! Just a note, I don't think you are allowed to ask people for their real life age, due to privacy! Please can someone correct me if I'm wrong!
15 May 2026, 09:24
Middle School Hub
Yes, but those are just to the staff team. This is where anyone can see it.George Calder wrote: 15 May 2026, 09:22But Prefect applications doCinder Blaze wrote: 15 May 2026, 09:09 Hi George! Just a note, I don't think you are allowed to ask people for their real life age, due to privacy! Please can someone correct me if I'm wrong!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
15 May 2026, 09:27
Middle School Hub
They ask for those in order to give age appropriate modules. Here, anyone can see it which would be a violation of privacyGeorge Calder wrote: 15 May 2026, 09:22But Prefect applications doCinder Blaze wrote: 15 May 2026, 09:09 Hi George! Just a note, I don't think you are allowed to ask people for their real life age, due to privacy! Please can someone correct me if I'm wrong!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
15 May 2026, 12:22
Middle School Hub