Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-69

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-70

The Phoenix Press: Truth Rising From The Ashes

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-71!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-72!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-73!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-74!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-75

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-76

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-78

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-80

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9