What does it mean to you?
DETENTION!!
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
What does it mean to you?
School
---๐๐ธ๐ผ๐ฝ ๐ช๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ท๐ฝ๐ต๐โก
What does it mean to you?
Work
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
Moneyy!!
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
What does it mean to you?
Shopping Spree!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
Mall.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
What does it mean to you?
Complexes
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
What does it mean to you?
Houses
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
slytherin againnn
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
What does it mean to you?
Gryffindor!!
---๐๐ธ๐ผ๐ฝ ๐ช๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ท๐ฝ๐ต๐โก