Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-43!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-44!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-45!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-46!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-47!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-48!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-49!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-50!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-51!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-52!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9