Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-33!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-34

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-35

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-36

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-37!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-38!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-40!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-41!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-42!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9