How Well Known Are You On HiO?

infinity/10 ,.....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
Is it kinda strange that maybe I was hoping for someone to talk to, someone I could love and won't let go of?
And then they come in waves, just to see me rot away, and it leaves me wondering whether I was even worthy to be loved

~This was what I found in my 11 yr old diary

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 dude why does that sound like my diary???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000000000000000000000000/10
Dude that's the least traumatic thing I genuinely feel like hugging my past self

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 too bad we can't time travel.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 I WANNA HUG HER TOO!!! AND CRY WITH HER!!!!!1

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000/20
She cried enough for one person..:)

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 aww, who?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000000000000/10
Herself, because everyone else said she was over reacting

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000000000000/10
Ain't that the truth bc same

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff