How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Lily Clarke wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:15
Melissa Blake wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:12 8971481037050/10 T-) T-) T-)
GURLLL... do you want me to have a relationship with that someone??
definitely!
Then is it essential for me to know who it is..?
maybe?
THEN HOW IN THE ABSOLUTE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO START A RELATIONSHIP IF I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE PERSON IS!!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Melissa Blake wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:15
Melissa Blake wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:12

GURLLL... do you want me to have a relationship with that someone??
definitely!
Then is it essential for me to know who it is..?
maybe?
THEN HOW IN THE ABSOLUTE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO START A RELATIONSHIP IF I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE PERSON IS!!!
.........................point...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:21
Melissa Blake wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:15
Melissa Blake wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:13

definitely!
Then is it essential for me to know who it is..?
maybe?
THEN HOW IN THE ABSOLUTE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO START A RELATIONSHIP IF I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE PERSON IS!!!
.........................point...
I knew I was smart... tsk

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 heyoo :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JOSIEE!!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 JOSE!!! :wow: Meli!!! :wow:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
90890890908908908/10 Maddy is the only one that can save me rn.....

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
123456787654321234567890987654323456789876545678908678/10
NAH she would be your biggest nightmare

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0898890890089/10 I BELIEVE IN MADDY!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
08608168046085600/10 same..... and that's dangerous

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9