How Well Known Are You On HiO?
THEN HOW IN THE ABSOLUTE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO START A RELATIONSHIP IF I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE PERSON IS!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:15maybe?Melissa Blake wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:14Then is it essential for me to know who it is..?Lily Clarke wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:13definitely!Melissa Blake wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:12GURLLL... do you want me to have a relationship with that someone??
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
.........................point...Melissa Blake wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:16THEN HOW IN THE ABSOLUTE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO START A RELATIONSHIP IF I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE PERSON IS!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:15maybe?Melissa Blake wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:14Then is it essential for me to know who it is..?Lily Clarke wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:13definitely!Melissa Blake wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:12
GURLLL... do you want me to have a relationship with that someone??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
I knew I was smart... tskLily Clarke wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:21.........................point...Melissa Blake wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:16THEN HOW IN THE ABSOLUTE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO START A RELATIONSHIP IF I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE PERSON IS!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 14 May 2026, 11:15maybe?
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 heyoo
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JOSIEE!!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 JOSE!!!
Meli!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
90890890908908908/10 Maddy is the only one that can save me rn.....
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
123456787654321234567890987654323456789876545678908678/10
NAH she would be your biggest nightmare
NAH she would be your biggest nightmare
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0898890890089/10 I BELIEVE IN MADDY!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
08608168046085600/10 same..... and that's dangerous
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |