What does it mean to you?
The LORAX!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
book
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
What does it mean to you?
Escape
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
prisoner
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
What does it mean to you?
Law
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
lawyer
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
What does it mean to you?
Argument
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
debate
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
What does it mean to you?
Teams
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
Player
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |