What does it mean to you?

Limits

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Boundaries

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



What does it mean to you?
Privacy

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Invasion

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



What does it mean to you?
Aliens!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
BRIARR @Briar Anderson

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



What does it mean to you?
THORNS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

What does it mean to you?
CACTUS

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



What does it mean to you?
Plant

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Trees

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9