How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2828282828822828828282828282828288282828282/10
Laurie? No from Meli, it was a very sad procedure
Laurie? No from Meli, it was a very sad procedure
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
071040707057097150971500/10 awww, thats sad, but you will get through it with gideon, right?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
171771718118288182828#88#8#8#8#82/10
He is the owl that I was walking, so…
He is the owl that I was walking, so…
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
76964296016083570850/10 you transformed him??!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
188272727171818282828282882188181818/10
I was missing Meli way too much
I was missing Meli way too much
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8470137031570570150/10 aww, sad for you....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen quite a lot, and we've owled
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Never seen you anywhere
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 LAVV, HRU??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/0
The Phoenix Press: Truth Rising From The Ashes