Mischief 2.0
Will do that today!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:39We really need to work on the RP thread soon. Just mentioning the members.
@Silas Norwood
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Nick Jameson
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Lily Clarke
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Mischief 2.0
Great! Thanks!Lily Clarke wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:40Will do that today!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:39We really need to work on the RP thread soon. Just mentioning the members.
@Silas Norwood
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Nick Jameson
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Lily Clarke
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Mischief 2.0
Sry Mads I'm gonna take some time cause I need my laptop back... And the rp code is not yet finishedMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:39We really need to work on the RP thread soon. Just mentioning the members.
@Silas Norwood
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Nick Jameson
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Lily Clarke
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Mischief 2.0
Till when?Melissa Blake wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:40Sry Mads I'm gonna take some time cause I need my laptop back... And the rp code is not yet finishedMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:39We really need to work on the RP thread soon. Just mentioning the members.
@Silas Norwood
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Nick Jameson
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Lily Clarke
Cause we rlly need to do this.....
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Mischief 2.0
Idk I'll try to do it iny phone maybe a week.... I'm so sry madsMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:41Till when?Melissa Blake wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:40Sry Mads I'm gonna take some time cause I need my laptop back... And the rp code is not yet finishedMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:39We really need to work on the RP thread soon. Just mentioning the members.
@Silas Norwood
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Nick Jameson
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Lily Clarke
Cause we rlly need to do this.....
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Mischief 2.0
Its okay......jst hope the rest of them do.Melissa Blake wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:46Idk I'll try to do it iny phone maybe a week.... I'm so sry madsMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:41Till when?Melissa Blake wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:40Sry Mads I'm gonna take some time cause I need my laptop back... And the rp code is not yet finishedMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:39We really need to work on the RP thread soon. Just mentioning the members.
@Silas Norwood
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Nick Jameson
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Lily Clarke
Cause we rlly need to do this.....
Or again new members loml.
Cause this group needs to cause chaos.
But its fine.
Giving the rest 3 more days.
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Mischief 2.0
I have it in my planner to post within the end of this week. But just to share a thought: One week response time might be a little short for some. Life gets busy, and time flies.
I will see when I can get my post up!
I will see when I can get my post up!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Mischief 2.0
True, I usually give more time.Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 13 May 2026, 08:15 I have it in my planner to post within the end of this week. But just to share a thought: One week response time might be a little short for some. Life gets busy, and time flies.
I will see when I can get my post up!
Its just we have to start the next prank too......
But I guess we could wait for some days....
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Mischief 2.0
I should hopefully be able to post within 2 or 3 days from now!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Mischief 2.0
Alrightie!Silas Norwood wrote: 13 May 2026, 12:17 I should hopefully be able to post within 2 or 3 days from now!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles