Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-79

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-80

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-81

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-82!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-83!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-84!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-85!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-86

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-87

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-88

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8