The Weekly Words EIC Chat
ok! editing the 1st post of this thread as i send the owls!
edit: All done!
edit: All done!
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 11 May 2026, 22:13, edited 1 time in total.
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
I might send a post of Weekly Word chat to ask current members to check their owls?
also 63 views
Also, I couldn't understand this for the life of me
also 63 views
Also, I couldn't understand this for the life of me
"I didn't mean to snoop in the EIC chat lol but I did see a comment on one of the writers saying they wrote an article (Natasha Blackwood), and send to Tes who send it to their coder. I believe for the week we are in behind in, that was me but I never got the edited article?
Can you ask Tes or you can send it again lol, thanks" by Denise
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 12 May 2026, 15:30, edited 1 time in total.
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
@Avery GrayHi, I'm active! It would be great if you could let me know when I need to write my article though so I don't forget. Thank you!
–Lyanna
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
To answer the two questions:
1. I remember someone saying about sending an article, but I haven't received anything yet about it.
Whoever has it, feel free to send it to me or Denise!
2. I would say we could have her start writing her article anytime since I would say we should post it next week since we have an article in queue right now.
@Emiline Hunter
1. I remember someone saying about sending an article, but I haven't received anything yet about it.
2. I would say we could have her start writing her article anytime since I would say we should post it next week since we have an article in queue right now.
@Emiline Hunter
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Avery Gray wrote: 12 May 2026, 15:34 To answer the two questions:
1. I remember someone saying about sending an article, but I haven't received anything yet about it.Whoever has it, feel free to send it to me or Denise!
2. I would say we could have her start writing her article anytime since I would say we should post it next week since we have an article in queue right now.
@Emiline Hunter
Owls sent to Denise, Lyanna and Natasha for the article
Also... 148 view XD
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
So, has the latest article been sent out yet?
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Not yet! We have an article from last week if you’d like to post it! I’m about to go swimming, so I can’t post.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Yeah I can post it. Just owl me whenever you get the chanceAvery Gray wrote: 24 May 2026, 20:37 Not yet! We have an article from last week if you’d like to post it! I’m about to go swimming, so I can’t post.![]()
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Ok, should we post on the club thread page that we are up and running again? and the order of writers, editors and coders and opening up a spot for my journalist position as im now EIC?
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Sure! That sounds fine to me! I asked Lya for a status update a few days ago, but she hasn’t replied yet (as far as I know).
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |