Name a fictional character A-Z!

Wicked Witch

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xiao (genshin impact)

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Yuri Hanamichi

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Zhongli (Genshin Impact)

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Astro (dandy’s world)

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Benedict Bridgerton

☆Quaere Et Invenies"--"Seek and you shall find☆
My ency Shop-Stellar Soirée Shop's Gallery[/color]

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Colin Bridgerton

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Draco Malfoy

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Evangeline Fox

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Flynn Rider

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock