What does it mean to you?

Crash

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Accident

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

What does it mean to you?
Apology

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
I’m sorry

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|

What does it mean to you?
Regret.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Upset

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

What does it mean to you?
trauma

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

What does it mean to you?
Candy Salad!!!🥗

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Swedish fish

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

What does it mean to you?
KAJ yeah theyre Finnish but they speak swedish

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”