Let's Chat!
Sorry!! I've missed it. I fell back asleep XD
Let's Chat!
Me n my younger sib got some of my moms favorite candys some flowers and a funny card that says something along the lines of "you deserve a good nap" bc she likes to nap :3Briar Anderson wrote: 10 May 2026, 05:52Same! I just bought a pendant and perfume last minute![]()
Let's Chat!
Happy Mothers Dayyyyy
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hi Maddy!! The chat is finally alive again~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hiya Cassie!! Hru??
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I'm dis close to giving in and just getting a cane for my hip it's now what goin on 4 weeks of my hip hurting
Let's Chat!
doing great!! you?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:37Hiya Cassie!! Hru??
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Chilling myself loml.Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:52doing great!! you?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 10 May 2026, 07:37Hiya Cassie!! Hru??
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hello, Rose! Welcome to hio!!! Bri told me bout you!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |