Let's Chat!
picture requested
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
Guys im sooooooo depressed
|
|
Let's Chat!
aww I'm so sorry to hear that Emi
what happened?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I failed my Chinese wa
|
|
Let's Chat!
*hug* I don't know how you learn Chinese but if you have ANY questions about it, feel free to ask me!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Thanks Cassie! You are sooo kind!Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 05:41*hug* I don't know how you learn Chinese but if you have ANY questions about it, feel free to ask me!![]()
![]()
|
|
Let's Chat!
Emi Sato wrote: 10 May 2026, 05:43Thanks Cassie! You are sooo kind!Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 05:41*hug* I don't know how you learn Chinese but if you have ANY questions about it, feel free to ask me!![]()
![]()
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! at least where I am
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
oh my! Bri you reminded me of that! I nearly forgot.
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Same! I just bought a pendant and perfume last minute
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |