OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 10 May 2026, 05:14 omg the sunrise is so pretty!
picture requested

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys im sooooooo depressed :sad:

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
aww I'm so sorry to hear that Emi :( what happened? <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
I failed my Chinese wa :'(

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Emi Sato wrote: 10 May 2026, 05:38 I failed my Chinese wa :'(
*hug* I don't know how you learn Chinese but if you have ANY questions about it, feel free to ask me! <3 <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 05:41
Emi Sato wrote: 10 May 2026, 05:38 I failed my Chinese wa :'(
*hug* I don't know how you learn Chinese but if you have ANY questions about it, feel free to ask me! <3 <3
Thanks Cassie! You are sooo kind!

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Emi Sato wrote: 10 May 2026, 05:43
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 05:41
Emi Sato wrote: 10 May 2026, 05:38 I failed my Chinese wa :'(
*hug* I don't know how you learn Chinese but if you have ANY questions about it, feel free to ask me! <3 <3
Thanks Cassie! You are sooo kind!
<3 <3 <3 Aww thank you! I'm always super glad to help~ ^^

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! at least where I am

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 10 May 2026, 05:48 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! at least where I am
oh my! Bri you reminded me of that! I nearly forgot.

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 05:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 10 May 2026, 05:48 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! at least where I am
oh my! Bri you reminded me of that! I nearly forgot.
Same! I just bought a pendant and perfume last minute :lol:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe