Let's Chat!
Good job!!Cassandra Tarot wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:32Hi Lils!
Guys I responded to the pile of owls I had, are we proud of me![]()
Let's Chat!
congrats Cass!Cassandra Tarot wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:32Hi Lils!
Guys I responded to the pile of owls I had, are we proud of me![]()
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Nice!Cassandra Tarot wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:32Hi Lils!
Guys I responded to the pile of owls I had, are we proud of me![]()
Let's Chat!
Morning!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LILS!!!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Hey!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
@Briar Anderson are you kidding me!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
What happened?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Gotta dominate!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
omg the sunrise is so pretty!