OOC Let's Chat!

Cassandra Tarot wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:32
Lily Young wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:30 Hii y’all!
Hi Lils!

Guys I responded to the pile of owls I had, are we proud of me :yes:
Good job!!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:32
Lily Young wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:30 Hii y’all!
Hi Lils!

Guys I responded to the pile of owls I had, are we proud of me :yes:
congrats Cass!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:32
Lily Young wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:30 Hii y’all!
Hi Lils!

Guys I responded to the pile of owls I had, are we proud of me :yes:
Nice!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 May 2026, 04:23 Morning!
LILS!!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
@Briar Anderson are you kidding me!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 10 May 2026, 04:31 @Briar Anderson are you kidding me!!
What happened?

OOC Let's Chat!
Gotta dominate!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
omg the sunrise is so pretty!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP