OOC Let's Chat!

Hii

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel Dayes wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:20Hii
Angel!! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:18
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:14
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:12
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:11
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08 Hi Kati! hru?
I'm alright, trying (and failing, imo) to write a post. XD How are you?
good too! finished all the replies I owe.. I think, a bit bored rn
eeep! Boredom is never fun! I don't like feeling it, either.
yeah... I click on the unread posts and lates messages over and over again. My owl is quiet too :(
*offers a hug* <3

Esther Meadows wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:20
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:50 my head hurts really bad but i'm finally back and awake!
I'm glad you're back, Sage! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick! <3

Esther Meadows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:57 Hi everyone!
Hiya Esther!
Hiya Kaitlyn! Hru?
I'm alright, trying to write a post. XD How are you?
Angel Dayes wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:20Hii
Hiya Angel!

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:22
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:18
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:14
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:12
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:11

I'm alright, trying (and failing, imo) to write a post. XD How are you?
good too! finished all the replies I owe.. I think, a bit bored rn
eeep! Boredom is never fun! I don't like feeling it, either.
yeah... I click on the unread posts and lates messages over and over again. My owl is quiet too :(
*offers a hug* <3

Esther Meadows wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:20
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:50 my head hurts really bad but i'm finally back and awake!
I'm glad you're back, Sage! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick! <3

Esther Meadows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:57 Hi everyone!
Hiya Esther!
Hiya Kaitlyn! Hru?
I'm alright, trying to write a post. XD How are you?
Angel Dayes wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:20Hii
Hiya Angel!
I’m good! Just woke up.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:50 my head hurts really bad but i'm finally back and awake!
I'm glad you're back, Sage! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick! <3
thank you! I hope so too lol
i'm mostly recovered from the previous thing that caused what's happening now, I just need to get this thing sorted out

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:26
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:50 my head hurts really bad but i'm finally back and awake!
I'm glad you're back, Sage! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick! <3
thank you! I hope so too lol
i'm mostly recovered from the previous thing that caused what's happening now, I just need to get this thing sorted out
Hope you get better Sage! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii y’all!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lily!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:30 Hii y’all!
Hi Lils!

Guys I responded to the pile of owls I had, are we proud of me :yes:

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:26
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:50 my head hurts really bad but i'm finally back and awake!
I'm glad you're back, Sage! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick! <3
thank you! I hope so too lol
i'm mostly recovered from the previous thing that caused what's happening now, I just need to get this thing sorted out
*offers a hug* <3