Let's Chat!
Angel!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
*offers a hug*Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:18yeah... I click on the unread posts and lates messages over and over again. My owl is quiet tooKaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:14eeep! Boredom is never fun! I don't like feeling it, either.Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:12good too! finished all the replies I owe.. I think, a bit bored rnKaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:11I'm alright, trying (and failing, imo) to write a post. XD How are you?![]()
I'm alright, trying to write a post. XD How are you?Esther Meadows wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:20Hiya Kaitlyn! Hru?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08I'm glad you're back, Sage! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick!
Hiya Esther!
Hiya Angel!
Let's Chat!
I’m good! Just woke up.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:22*offers a hug*Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:18yeah... I click on the unread posts and lates messages over and over again. My owl is quiet tooKaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:14eeep! Boredom is never fun! I don't like feeling it, either.Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:12good too! finished all the replies I owe.. I think, a bit bored rnKaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:11
I'm alright, trying (and failing, imo) to write a post. XD How are you?![]()
I'm alright, trying to write a post. XD How are you?Esther Meadows wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:20Hiya Kaitlyn! Hru?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08I'm glad you're back, Sage! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick!
Hiya Esther!
Hiya Angel!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
thank you! I hope so too lolKaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08I'm glad you're back, Sage! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick!![]()
i'm mostly recovered from the previous thing that caused what's happening now, I just need to get this thing sorted out
Let's Chat!
Hope you get better Sage!Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:26thank you! I hope so too lolKaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08I'm glad you're back, Sage! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick!![]()
i'm mostly recovered from the previous thing that caused what's happening now, I just need to get this thing sorted out
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Hii y’all!
Let's Chat!
Hi Lily!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hi Lils!
Guys I responded to the pile of owls I had, are we proud of me
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."
Let's Chat!
*offers a hug*Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:26thank you! I hope so too lolKaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08I'm glad you're back, Sage! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick!![]()
i'm mostly recovered from the previous thing that caused what's happening now, I just need to get this thing sorted out