OOC Let's Chat!

Hey guys!

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 9 May 2026, 20:40
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 20:35
Mirada Johnson wrote: 9 May 2026, 20:29
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 20:16 Guys honest opinion on the new pfp
I like it <3
Thx! I’m debating weather to change it or not. Oh yes Nick thx SO much
I’m thinking of using this one next year (it’s an actual photo, but so edited for uniform)

Reducio
Image posted by the member
It’s adorable
Angel Dayes wrote: 9 May 2026, 20:43 Hey guys!
WHERE DID PINK ANGIE GOOOOO. Like she used to be so PINKKK

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Night hio

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Gn Lilly!

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Got a response in!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 20:54 Night hio
Good night Lily!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
It's quiet in here...

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm hungry-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Of course you arw

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 21:47 I'm hungry-
What would you want to eat?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!